Helping You Achieve Your Dream
Whether you've been in business for a while and are ready to move on to something else or you are interested in being your own boss, we can help you make that dream a reality. Our attorney, Kris Gotzmer, has years of experience working with small to medium-sized businesses in many different capacities, including their purchase and sale. He worked for one of the largest law firms in the world, as well as for medium and boutique firms so he has the knowledge and business savvy to guide you through the sales process.
Because of our long history with helping people buy or sell a Wisconsin business, we know all of the steps you will have to go through to get to the sale.
For business owners; we can help you:
- Consider all of the options and alternatives to selling
- Get your business in order so you can maximize its value
- Gather the appropriate corporate documents, financial records and business structure information to show that your business is well run and organized
- Anticipate what the buyers will be asking for
- Structure the transaction so that it is to your advantage
- Understand what the tax implications on you and on your business will be
For business purchasers; we can help you:
- Find an appropriate business for sale
- Find and secure financing for your purchase, including USDA and SBA loans
- Write your purchase agreement, contracts and any other business documentation you need
- Obtain licensing and registration
- Structure your business for tax advantages
Sheboygan Business Attorney Helping Businesses Transition to New Ownership
We give focused, efficient, affordable professional legal services to small businesses just like yours. Our lawyer will work directly with you to help you deal with your unique situation so your business can grow and thrive.
Contact us at 866-641-3897 to schedule your free initial appointment.